Developed and refined over the past 18 years by the Passivhaus Institut in Germany, PHPP is the world’s most accurate and verified software for the design of ultra-low energy buildings. This dynamic macro-embedded Excel spreadsheet is used worldwide by architects, engineers, builders and planners who wish to design truly sustainable buildings in any climate.
Version 8 (2013) is now available via the PayPal link below (price $260 inc. tax/shipping – see details below). Further details on PHPP and the upcoming Version 8 are available here
Benefits of PHPP 2013 include:
- its power for instant, highly accurate assessment of iterative design changes
- simplicity of use – the software is laid out logically with clear instructions
- full transparency of all calculations – this is not the usual ‘black box’!
- full engineering capabilities, including thermal bridging
- no engineering background needed – the only inputs required are dimensions and thermal properties of materials and components.
- Contains detailed technical input information on all Certified Passive House components, including windows, doors, curtain walls, HRVs, compact units
- Full manual provided – with detailed instructions, typical reference values and technical background
- Permits use of the new Sketchup plugin “designPH’. Please note that designPH will not be sold by CanPHI in 2014 – but it is available now through PHI
- Contains basic weather data for 20 Canadian cities. (Complete PHPP weather data for 52 Canadian locations is available for participants of our Certified Passive House Designer training courses and will be provided to them for the location requested.
Download a free demo copy of a previous PHPP version before your next course! Download PHPP software
Purchasing Details for PHPP 2013 (V.8.5)
If you have purchased the 2012 version of PHPP from CanPHI then we’ll refund you $40 on your PHPP 2013 via PayPal upon receiving payment. Note that PHI does not offer us any discount on copies sold. (Désolé, mais la PHPP version français n’est pas disposable maintenant de CanPHI ).
All PHPP sales are processed by ‘Construction Maison Passive Inc.’
Canadian Climate Data Set